Hydraulic Bale Spike
PIERCE Hydraulic Bale Spike
PIERCE hydraulic round bale movers have been in production for over 30 years. Hand fabricated in Henrietta, Texas the ABS1K mounts easily over 2 5/16 gooseneck ball, and has two spears for easy and stable movement of bales.
- 12V power up / power down hydraulic pump.
- 20′ water-resistant remote (Magnets included to easily mount your remote to metal surfaces)
- Electrical quick disconnects
- 200amp breaker.
- The PIERCE ABS1K can easily be moved from one truck to another.
- 2,500 lb capacity.
- PSI: 3,000
- Urethane U-cup piston seals
- Ductile iron head gland Included
- For rugged performance, all rods are induction hardened before chrome plating,
- For best seal lubrication and longevity the cylinder tube is honed, not burnished.
- 3″ Bore
- 16″ Stroke
- 1.5″ Rod
- #8 SAE Ports
- The PIERCE Hydraulic Hay Bale Spike is covered under a two year warranty.
Operating the Bale Spike:
- Bale spikes and spears when used properly in pairs, with the hay balefully impaled on the spikes for the purpose of handling and transporting hay bales have proven to be very reliable for their intended purpose
MADE IN THE USA.
|Dimensions||60 × 42 × 20 cm|